– Spaghetti, I usually cook about 80gr per person
– Some pistachios, according to your taste
– 1 anchovy in oil
– Hot pepper, according to your taste
– Olive oil
1. Mince pistachios in a mixer.
2. Heat some olive oil in a pan.
3. Then add the minced pistachos, the cut anchovy and hot pepper in order to make a sautéed.
4. Meanwhile, put water in a pot.
5. When it boils, add a fist of salt and then spaghetti. Cook them according to the packet directions.
6. When spaghetti are ready, drain them.
7. At the end, add up the cooked spaghetti and the sautéed.